Renault takes all necessary steps to ensure that your personal data are processed safely and in accordance with the regulations.
You will find below detailed information about how we use your personal information in relation with the use of the website.
Who are the data controllers of your personal data?
Your personal data are processed by Renault SAS, as data controller.
Renault SAS is located in France, 13/15 quai le Gallo 92100 Boulogne-Billancourt. Contact details of its data protection officer (DPO) are the following: Renault SAS, Direction juridique – Délégué à la protection des données, 13/15 quai le Gallo 92100 Boulogne-Billancourt and email@example.com.
How we use your personal data?
We collect personal information from you when you contact us by email. We use your personal information for the following reasons:
Manage your request
It is necessary for our legitimate interest (preventing litigation)
How long do we retain your personal information?
We undertake to keep your personal information for no longer than is necessary for the purposes for which we process them, in accordance with the regulations.
In order to calculate the retention period of your personal data, we use notably the following criteria:
- The time required to proceed your request.
We may have to keep some of your personal data for a longer duration, in an archive file, in order for us to be able to defend in a legal action, until the end of the statute of limitation provided by applicable law.
You have the following rights in respect of the processing of your personal information:
- To request access to your information, in other words to receive a copy of them,
- To have your information corrected, if it is inaccurate or not up to date, which will help us to comply with our obligation to have up-to-date information about you,
- To have your information erased (also known as right to be forgotten), although such right might be limited in view of our contractual or legal obligations,
- To receive a copy of your information in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, and transmit it to another data controller (also known as right to data portability),
- To object to processing of your information, on grounds relating to your particular situation, and to restrict processing of your information, in the cases provided by the regulation,
- To object to marketing information (notably when profiling is used), said right could be notably exercise by using the unsubscribe link in the email we send you,
- To withdraw your consent at any time, for the purposes for which we collected your consent.
To exercise any of these rights, you may contact us, providing a proof of your identity, by email at firstname.lastname@example.org], by post at Renault SAS, Direction juridique – Délégué à la protection des données, 13/15 quai le Gallo 92100 Boulogne-Billancourt.
Finally, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the CNIL about the processing of your personal data. We encourage you to contact us before making any complaint and we will seek to resolve any issue or concern you may have.
Link to other information
We may automatically collect technical information about you when you visit any of our websites or use our mobile apps, including your IP address, your browser settings, using trackers (cookies).
For more information on this, please read our cookies policy available on the website’s footer.
Modification of this document
We may modify from time to time this information document. When required or needed, we will inform your and / or request your consent. We therefore invite you to have a look at it at every visit to get the up-to-date version.
© Dacia 2021